Entri Populer
-
Silangkah klik disini untuk mendownload kunci jawaban Uan SD SMP SMA SMK MA. Silahkan download
-
r1.rssmix.org ...
-
Download filenya disini
-
Date Released : 13 December 2007 Quality : DVDRip Info : imdb.com/title/tt0465234 ...
-
Sekedar berbagi...info aja... Kali ini saya akan menerangkan perintah-perintah dasar pada Sistem Operasi Linux seperti perintah-perintah ...
-
Kita ketahui bahwa kobra merupakan reptile jenis ular yang paling mematikan bisanya. Namun tak jarang orang memelihara binatang tersebu...
-
Download filenya disini
-
[intro] A E F#m C#m D A B E A E hei pujaan hati apa kabarmu F#m C#m ku harap kau baik-baik saja D A pujaan hati andai kau tahu ...
-
Ada 27 cara agar blog selalu ramai dikunjungi, antara lain : 1. Isi blog anda dengan artikel yang banyak, Orang lebih tertarik untuk men...
-
KEWIRAAN Pengantar Kewiraan a. Pengertian pendidikan kewiraan agak berbeda dengan program wajib latih mahasiswa(walapa) yang pernah dila...
Sponsor kita:
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Lirik Lagu Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold
Avenged Sevenfold
Dear God
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah
Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again
There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
And all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah
Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find
Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
Download liriknya disini
Tinggalkan komentar anda:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Butuh sponsor blog:
Folowers
Label
- Action (44)
- Adult (7)
- Adventure (34)
- Aneh (17)
- Animation (12)
- cartoon (3)
- Cerita Lucu (11)
- Comedy (13)
- Crime (1)
- Curanmor (10)
- Dewasa (5)
- Dragonball (1)
- Dragonball z (1)
- Drama (14)
- Family (9)
- Fantasy (18)
- Film (20)
- Film Dragonball z (2)
- Game (3)
- Gosip (4)
- Guitar Chord (7)
- Horor (5)
- Html (9)
- Humor (17)
- Internet (4)
- Jokies (5)
- Komedi (16)
- Komik (1)
- Komputer (15)
- Lirik (15)
- Lucu (3)
- Materi Kuliah (1)
- Mengatasi virus shortcut+Rscycler (1)
- misteri (7)
- mistery (2)
- Musical (1)
- Mystery (7)
- Naruto (1)
- patch Idman (1)
- Paypal (1)
- Pengalaman (1)
- PHP dan MySql (4)
- PHP dan MySql in English (3)
- Romance (1)
- Sci-Fi (15)
- Seleb (3)
- Sepak Bola (3)
- Sex (1)
- Soal-Soal Test CPNS (1)
- Sport (1)
- Tablature Guitar (8)
- Thriller (8)
- tips (22)
- Trailer (8)
- unik (47)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment